FRM exam time

查看: 4144|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[FRM考试相关] FRM exam time

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-29 14:04:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

In recent years,frequent financial risks,more and more people's financial risk awareness is also rising.A lot of people choose to sign up for FRM financial risk management.Next Gaodun small make up to introduce the frm test time 2016.
  According to the provisions of the frm examination association from the implementation of the grading test,the annual examination will be set up in May and November third Saturday.2016 frm examination time only in November,the time is:November 19,2016(specific to the official website of GARP).Candidates can apply at the same time frm level and frm two,can also be separated for.At the same time the candidates need to pay attention to,only the frm level test results after passing,frm two level of test results will be effective.

Exam day specific examination time is arranged as follows:

Part I FRM test time

Am FRM Part I 7:00 candidates entrance examination:all candidates must carry the admission ticket,calculator and personal passport/driver's license.

Am 7:45 examination room door closed :once the examination room door closed,all candidates will not enter the examination room.

Am FRM Part I 8:00 exam begins.

11:30 am examination staff to remind the 30 minutes after the exam(during which the candidates will not be allowed to leave until the end of the examination)

11:55 am examination staff to remind the 5 minutes after the exam

PM FRM Part I 12:00 exam ends.

Part II FRM test time

PmFRM Part II 1:00 candidates entrance examination:all candidates must carry the admission ticket,calculator and personal passport/driver's license.

PM 1:45 examination room door closed:once the examination room door closed,all candidates will not enter the examination room.

PM FRM Part II 2:00 examination began.

5:30 pm examination staff to remind the 30 minutes after the exam(during which the candidates will not be allowed to leave until the end of the examination)

5:55 PM examination staff to remind the 5 minutes after the exam

PmFRM Part II 6:00 test is over.

推荐阅读:frm证书长啥样?frm证书有效期是多少?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则